Now hiring Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP-BC) Full-Time & Part-Time
Candidate must be a contractor (1099). Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC) candidates are welcome to apply.
Job Type: Contract- 1099-IRS/Tax
Strock Medical Group is a Doctor of Nurse Practice/Nurse Practitioner owned and operated mental health services group. Strock Medical Group has just expanded to serve a greater number of patients. Strock Medical Group sees patients through the lifespan (children-older adult populations).
The PMHNP-BC position is responsible for providing medication evaluations/treatment, psychiatric evaluations, using DSM-V practice guidelines, tele-psychiatry, and safety assessments.
Looking to fill full-time (40 hours/week) and part-time (20-30 hours/week) positions
Locations in Boulder and Denver- ability to split time between offices if desired
Experience: Experience as a mental health clinician also considered: 1 year (Required)
New grads are welcome to apply! Mentorship can be provided for Colorado's 1000 hour requirement for full prescriptive authority.
Employee Bonuses/Expense Coverage/Other Inclusions:
Sign-On Bonus $2000.00 with year commitment, then $2000.00 yearly retention bonus for every year with Strock Medical Group
Strock Medical Group will reimburse for Colorado licensure fees and DEA licensure
$500.00/year Continuing Education/Professional Development
ANCC Certification (Required)- If new grad, Strock Medical Group will reimburse for ANCC testing fees
Contractors with Strock Medical Group will be provided with:
New patient screening
Scheduling of Initial Evaluations
Appointment reminders to patients
Office space in Denver/Boulder- Both (with Flatiron Mountain Views)
Electronic health record
Secure Office Phone Number/Line and Fax
Computer technology/Computer for use in their contract
Option #1: Contract Rate: $80.00 to $100.00/hour (DOE) and 50% of hourly rate paid for no-show appointments. (Including Employee Bonuses/Expense Coverage)
Option #2: 70%/30% Rate of all billed patient hours-hourly range with this choice $80-$210 per hour. (Including Employee Bonuses/Expense Coverage)
Licenses or certifications
· You must be a Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner- PMHNP-BC Required
· Must be a licensed Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner- PMHNP-BC (we are only able to hire PMHNPs due to scope of practice)
· Provisional and/or Full-Prescriptive Authority (Required)
Other Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
· Excellent knowledge and skills in current psych-pharmacology, psychiatric diagnosis, recovery principles, and psychiatric and evidence based practices
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting and with a larger treatment team
· Must be competent in working with people of diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds
· Highly professional and able to manage difficult situations
· Ability to organize and prioritize workload
· Demonstrated computer proficiency including use of electronic health record and Microsoft Office products and ability to learn additional tools
· Ability to travel to various sites and/or community locations.
· Ability to understand and abide by HIPPA Privacy Regulations
· Equal Opportunity Employer
Please Contact Audrey Strock DNP, AGPCNP-BC, PMHNP-BC (University of Colorado Alumnus)